- The fresh food you use most is right at eye level
- EasyFreezer™ pull-out drawer with EasyClose™ drawer track system rolls open and closes smoothly - getting food out isn't a workout
- Electronic Temp-Assure® freshness design puts consistent temperatures at your fingertips
- 4 half-width adjustable Spillsaver™ glass shelves stop small spills from becoming big messes
- 2 humidity-controlled Garden Fresh™ crisper drawers keep fruits and veggies farmers market fresh
- Clear deli drawer makes it easy to grab a quick bite on your way out
- 18.5 cu. ft. capacity offers plenty of room for all your favorite foods
- 2 EasyGlide™ shelves pull out so even way-back foods can't hide
- Beverage Organizer™ rack means you'll never have to search for your favorite cold drinks
- Dairy center makes your fat-free yogurt easy to locate - even at 6 a.m.
- 5 clear adjustable door buckets keep your condiments in clear sight
- Gallon door storage keeps juice, soda and milk right where you want them
- FreshNest™ covered egg storage makes it easy to get cracking on a morning omelet
- Slide-out upper freezer basket keeps your frozen veggies within reach
- Glide-out lower freezer basket with QuickSplit™ organizer offers easier access
- Includes ice cube trays, ice bucket and ice service rack
- Optional automatic icemaker kit available
- Available in white, bisque, black or stainless steel to complement any kitchen
- Reversible door swing offers the perfect fit for your kitchen layout
- ENERGY STAR®-qualified - exceeds federal energy-efficiency standards by 15% to help you save energy
- EasyView™ lighting package features 2 covered refrigerator lights and 1 covered freezer light
- SofSound™ II quiet package means your refrigerator is seen but not heard
- 1-year full, 5-year limited sealed system warranty means peace of mind
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.