THIS UNIT ONLY IS A SCRATCH AND DENT SPECIAL! #36 The EVOLUTION Series of QP Range Hoods has a contemporary style and sleek appearance that will complement any kitchen design. Easy to clean, brilliant lighting and quiet operation result in the perfect marriage of functionality.
- Quiet 0.6 sones at Normal speed and only 5.0 sones at High speed, allows you to clear out cooking smoke and unwanted smells without disturbing the peace in your kitchen
- 100 CFM at normal speed and 350 CFM at high speed provides the smoke and odor clearing power you need at the press of a 3-speed soft-touch control, with green LED indicators
- Four 50W Halogen MR16/GU10 lamps provide brilliant lighting over and around the cooktop with 3-levels of brightness, including theater-style transition (bulbs included), so you can see how things are cooking and read the cookbook
- Full filter design has an antimicrobial coating to inhibit the formation of odor-producing bacteria. Aluminum micro-mesh filters are dishwasher-safe to give you the confidence your kitchen will always smell fresh
- Enclosed non-stick bottom pan ensures quick clean-up to make your work fast and easy
- Advanced Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and turns blower to high, prolonging product life and ensuring your confidence in range hood performance
- Choice of 3-1/4" x 10" rectangular or 7" round ducting ensures reliable discharge without repositioning the blower. Optional non-ducted installation requires CleanSense charcoal filters (BPPF sold separately), providing you the right choice of installation for your kitchen
- Compatible with optional Broan Make-up Air Dampers (MD6TU or MD8TU, sold separately) to fit 6" or 8" ducting and help to balance the air pressure when the range hood is in use, keeping your environment comfortable
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.